3D Voronoi Studio for Autodesk® Fusion 360™Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Select the "3D Voronoi Studio" button from the (TOOLS tab -> PERCEPTINO Panel) or from (SOLID tab -> CREATE Panel -> menu)
- Select a body to fracture in the "General" group or change the settings of the proxy box in the "Proxy" group
- Create a list of distributors and change their settings using the "Distributors" tab to create Voronoi sites (Voronoi points)
- Select the desired outputs (Fragments, Gap Fillers and Voronoi Sites) and change their settings using the "Outputs" tab
- Select the desired appearances for fragments and gap fillers using the "Appearances" tab
- Click on the "Preview" button (eye button) or press the "Space" key to preview the output
- Click on the "Build" button to make the final fractured body (Unavailable in Trial Version)
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the MSI to install the app.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added linked duplication (for distributors) Added scale transformation (for distributors) Moved to TOOLS panel|