Native TrackpadMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
This add-in fixes two finger pan and pinch to zoom gestures where gestures are not being recognized or where they are slow. On top of that it adds inertia to two finger pan. This is done by replacing Fusion's gesture recognizer with macOS native recognizer.
- Two finger pan with inertia
- Pinch to zoom
- Rotate view (shift + two finger)
Double-click the downloaded installer from Autodesk App Store to install the app/plug-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
|Version Number||Version Description|