JSON Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ - TrialWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Download and install JSON Exporter plugin for Autodesk Fusion 360.
2. Run Fusion 360 and load a model.
3. There’s a new tool bar panel named as 'JSON Exporter'.
It contains three ribbon buttons as mentioned below.
After selecting the Export option, a 'Save As' dialog box will display on your screen.
Click on the Save button to export the current model to JSON file.
It contains the options below:
- Precision: You can control how accurately your model needs to be exported. If you need fine representation of the model, just check the slider which will show the precision value. You can slide and select the values from 1 to 15. The higher the value is, the finer the representation you will get and the larger the file size will be.
- Mesh Quality: You can control the mesh quality of the JSON model. You can slide and select the value from 1 to 4. The higher the value will result in a higher tessellation of the exported model and the file size will be larger.
It displays the information about the product and provides the facility to activate your product license at any time.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Shows information about company and product. Also, allow you to activate the plugin.
Export the model to JSON file.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
1. After Installation restart Autodesk Fusion 360 to see the changes
1. We do not support textures and text in this version.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Enhancement: Added support to export model with default tessellation. 2. Fixed : Some colors were not exported from model.|
|1. Enhancement : Selected entities can be exported. 2. Enhancement : Added Progress bar for export operation. 3. Fixed: Unicode characters (other than English language) were not displayed correctly in Model tree.|
|1. Part and Face level color support. 2. Cumulative transformation. 3. 4.5 version JSON format support. 4. Supports both part and assembly models. 5. Visibility of nodes. 6. Face level transparency|