Autodesk® Netfabb® for Fusion 360™Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
To send a model from Fusion 360 to Netfabb using this app, first complete your modelling work in Fusion 360. Then follow these steps:
1. In Fusion 360, select the body you wish to export.
2. In Model mode, click on the Make button on the ribbon. Be sure to click on the pulldown menu at the bottom of the button, which reveals the pulldown menu. Select the Netfabb for Fusion 360 add-in. This will open the Netfabb for Fusion 360 window within Fusion.
3. If you haven't already done so (or if or you wish to change your selection), click on the component you wish to send to Netfabb.
4. Choose the tessellation quality of the mesh that will be created from the solid model. Choosing Fine (the default) will create the highest quality mesh (which will also result in the largest file size). Choosing Rough will create a mesh with larger polygons (which will result in a smaller file size.)
5. Clicking OK will tessellate your mesh to your chosen level and will open the model in the version of Netfabb to which you subscribe. If you're not a current subscriber to Netfabb, a version of Netfabb will open that only has basic functionality.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the MSI to install the app.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
The addin works with Netfabb 2018 and newer
If you already have the old version (version 01) installed and you download the new one, choose the Repair option in the installer
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New version that is compatible with Netfabb 2020|
|This is the first release of this app.|