ProtoTech's PARASOLID Exporter for Fusion 360®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Download and install PARASOLIDExporterforFusion360Installer.exe.
2. Run Fusion 360 and Load a model.
3. There’s a ‘Tools’’ tab on the ribbon bar. It contains the following ribbon buttons as shown in the image below: ‘Export', ‘Preference’, and 'About Us'.
4. Click on the ‘Export’ button to export the model to .x_t/.x_b file.
5. This will launch save as dialog in which you can specify the directory and filename of your choice.
6. From preferences, you can set the options for the output file. The options are as follows:-
- Transfer attributes - By default, this is checked. Check to transfer attributes such as color.
- Write hidden entities - By default, this is checked.
- Write Free Points - By default, this is checked.
- Write Free Edges - By default, this is checked.
- Reset Defaults - Click this button to reset to default settings for Parasolid.
7. 'About Us' button displays information about the company, product, and license details.
To work this plugin with Fusion 360, it is mandatory to have the Prototech Plugin Engine installed on your system machine. The installer of PARASOLIDExporterforFusion360Installer will download and install the plug-in engine if it is not installed and further it will install PARASOLIDExporterForFusion360.
To Uninstall: you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7 / 8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Note:- Uninstallation of the Plugin Engine is done separately. It can be done from the Control Panel.
1.Wired data export is not supported.
2.Hidden data export is not supported.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Fixed license issue.|
|1.Color Export of Fusion models is supported.|