SimLab Composer Integration- Autodesk® Fusion 360™Mac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
- This plugin requires the SimLab Composer to be installed to run correctly.
- SimLab Composer can be downloaded from http://simlab-soft.com/3d-products/simlab-composer-trial.aspx
- SimLab Composer Integration allows the user to transfer models from Fusion directly to SimLab Composer.
- Its menu can be found and accessed in Fusion under the Extensions tab.
- The user can also "link" the Fusion model to SimLab Composer, and changes to the Fusion model will be reflected on SimLab Composer when the "Update" button is pressed.
- This plugin works only in 3D view, and not Plan view.
Double-click the downloaded installer from Autodesk App Store to install the app/plug-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- New user-interface for a smoother process and more accessibility.|