SimLab Composer Integration- Autodesk® Fusion 360™Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- This plugin requires the SimLab Composer to be installed to run correctly.
- SimLab Composer can be downloaded from http://simlab-soft.com/3d-products/simlab-composer-trial.aspx
- SimLab Composer Integration allows the user to transfer models from Fusion directly to SimLab Composer.
- Its menu can be found and accessed in Fusion under the Extensions tab.
- The user can also "link" the Fusion model to SimLab Composer, and changes to the Fusion model will be reflected on SimLab Composer when the "Update" button is pressed.
- This plugin works only in 3D view, and not Plan view.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. Or, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
Or, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- New user-interface for a smoother process and more accessibility. - Major Compatibility Update.|