SimLab PDF Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™Mac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
How to get and use the plugin?
- Download the plugin then install PDF Exporter plugin for Fusion.
- Run Fusion 360 and Load a model.
- Open Add-Ins, ribbon tab, click export from Simlab PDF Exporter.
- It contains following three ribbon buttons as shown in the image below.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the PKG to install the app.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to/ApplicationsPlugins and select the app you want to uninstall
- Either drag the application icon to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
|Version Number||Version Description|