CSV-BOMMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
1) Goto the toolbar "Create" submenu and choose "Create BOM".
2) A dialog appears which shows the provided options to control the CSV output.
3) Click OK and a save file dialog pops up.
4) Specify a name to your file and click OK.
5) After creating the file a message pops up with the information that the file has been successfully created.
Open a suitable app which can handle CSV formatted files. Import the CSV file and voila, the BOM of your design.
Double-click the downloaded installer from Autodesk App Store to install the app/plug-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
Send me an email if you have questions or improvements: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|* Added support for fractions and architecture mode. * Bugfixes|