General Usage Instructions
1) Goto the toolbar "Create" submenu and choose "Create BOM".
2) A dialog appears which shows the provided options to control the CSV output.
3) Click OK and a save file dialog pops up.
4) Specify a name to your file and click OK.
5) After creating the file a message pops up with the information that the file has been successfully created.
Open a suitable app which can handle CSV formatted files. Import the CSV file and voila, the BOM of your design.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Send me an email if you have questions or improvements: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|* Added support for fractions and architecture mode. * Bugfixes|