Align TextMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
Align Text add-in aligns texts to the selected line. This add-in allows you to specify the alignment line, texts, alignment type and spacing. It has an option to break the texts into profiles.
Steps to align texts:
- Open a sketch.
- Press the "Align Text" button in the "Modify" panel of the "Sketch" tab.
- Select the line.
- Select texts to align.
- Specify the alignment type.
- Select the "Space Equally" field to space texts equally. Enter the spacing distance.
- Select the "Explode Text" field to break the texts into profiles.
- Press "OK" button.
1. Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
2. Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and choose "Open in Finder".
3. Right-click on the "AlignText.bundle-macos.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
|Version Number||Version Description|