Data Matrix CreatorMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
The "Data Matrix Creator" app is a Fusion 360 add-in.
1) Under the "Create" menu, click on the "Data Matrix Creator" button to create a new Data Matrix and open a command input window.
2) The command input window contains the following options:
- Text to Encode - Enter the required text to convert into a Data Matrix code.
- Cell Size - Set the size of each black square "cell".
- Border - Include the "white" border around the Data Matrix code.
3) Make the required changes to the options.
4) Click on the "Preview" button to create a preview of the Data Matrix code.
5) Click on "OK" to accept the new Data Matrix code or "Cancel" to abort the command.
Double-click on the downloaded PKG installer from the Autodesk App Store to install the add-in.
Note 1: If you see a message saying that it “can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, then right-mouse-click on the installer and click “Open”.
Note 2: If the installer fails to install, follow this link for more help:
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Minor improvements. - Automatic "Check for Updates". You will now be notified if there is a new version available for download.|
|- Fixed a bug with the German language material name. - Updated Python code version.|