Data Matrix CreatorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The "Data Matrix Creator" app is a Fusion 360 add-in.
1) Under the "Create" menu, click on the "Data Matrix Creator" button to create a new Data Matrix and open a command input window.
2) The command input window contains the following options:
- Text to Encode - Enter the required text to convert into a Data Matrix code.
- Cell Size - Set the size of each black square "cell".
- Border - Include the "white" border around the Data Matrix code.
3) Make the required changes to the options.
4) Click on the "Preview" button to create a preview of the Data Matrix code.
5) Click on "OK" to accept the new Data Matrix code or "Cancel" to abort the command.
Double-click on the downloaded MSI installer from Autodesk App Store to install the add-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Fixed a bug with the German language material name. - Updated Python code version.|