DragKnifeMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
- Create a shape in the design workspace.
- Go into manufacture workspace and create a contour operation.
- Post the contour with a supported post processor.
- Open the DragKnife add-on and open the saved contour g-code file.
- Click OK and a g-code file for drag knives is saved.
Double-click the downloaded installer from Autodesk App Store to install the app/plug-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
We highly recommend reading the detailed instructions before you use DragKnife! You can find the instructions here: https://www.pbmilltec.de/Produkte/DragKnife/
Multiple depth cuts are supported but has the restriction that the entry points must be set to a straight line and not to a corner.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|* All arc’s are now G2/G3 with IJK. This is, because some simple cnc controller could not handle G2/G3 with R-command. * Fixed none type G-Code block parts.|