Random Maze CreatorMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
The "Random Maze Creator" app is an Autodesk® Fusion 360™ add-in.
1) Under Create menu click on the "Random Maze Creator" button to create a new random 3D maze and open a command input window.
2) The command input window contains the following options:
- Columns - Change the number of columns used in the maze (maze width).
- Rows - Change the number of rows used in the maze (maze height).
- Maze Width - Change the width of the maze "path".
- Extrude - Extrude the maze into a solid or create only a sketch.
- Fillet - Option to fillet the top edges of the maze.
3) Make the required changes to the options.
4) Click on the "Preview" button to create a preview of the 3D maze.
5) Click on "OK" to accept the new 3D maze or "Cancel" to abort the command.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the PKG to install the app.
Note 1: If you see a message saying that it “can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, then right-mouse-click on the installer and click “Open”.
Note 2: If the installer fails to install, follow this link for more help:
- Navigate to/ApplicationsPlugins and select the app you want to uninstall
- Either drag the application icon to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
Support Contact: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- User interface now automatically saves the user input values. - Minor performance and user interface improvements.|