Random Maze CreatorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The "Random Maze Creator" app is an Autodesk® Fusion 360™ add-in.
1) Under Create menu click on the "Random Maze Creator" button to create a new random 3D maze and open a command input window.
2) The command input window contains the following options:
- Columns - Change the number of columns used in the maze (maze width).
- Rows - Change the number of rows used in the maze (maze height).
- Maze Width - Change the width of the maze "path".
- Extrude - Extrude the maze into a solid or create only a sketch.
- Fillet - Option to fillet the top edges of the maze.
3) Make the required changes to the options.
4) Click on the "Preview" button to create a preview of the 3D maze.
5) Click on "OK" to accept the new 3D maze or "Cancel" to abort the command.
Double-click on the downloaded MSI installer from the Autodesk App Store to install the add-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- User interface now automatically saves the user input values. - Minor performance and user interface improvements.|