SendItCNCMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
To use the SendItCNC add-in to take a design and get it made on a cloud CNC machine:
(1) use the SendItCNC Manage Setup command to automatically create a CAM setup
(2) add CAM operations and simulate until you're ready to submit your design with CAM to a cloud CNC machine, then
(3) use the SendItCNC Submit command to get your part made on a cloud CNC machine and immediately shipped to you.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
The SendItCNC setup manager automates the creation of CAM setups.
The SendItCNC job submitter lets you send CAD/CAM designs to CNC machines in the cloud to actually get your designs made then immediately shipped to you.
The SendItCNC installer downloads and installs tutorial examples, required Fusion 360 setup designs, as well as CAM Tool Libraries and CAM Templates.
- Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
- Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and select "Open in Finder".
- Right-click on the "SendItCNC_mac.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- Navigate to the ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
More tutorial videos (and more coming) at senditcnc.com/videos/
You'll have to use the many great Fusion 360 learning resources to understand how to add CAM to your design. Once you do, we'll make it simple to take a Fusion 360 design, quickly make a CNC setup, and after you add CAM operations, send it to a CNC machine in the cloud to be made.
For SendItCNC Fusion 360 Add-in support or to give us feedback (we'd love to hear from you), please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Use with cloud CNC machines, or with your own CNC machines. Digitally signed.|