Dowel JointMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
Dowel Joint add-in creates a dowel joint between two boards. This add-in allows you to specify dimensions of the joint and quantity of dowels or spacing. It is particularly useful in woodworking.
- Press the "Dowel Joint" button in the "Modify" panel.
- Select board to cut holes for dowels.
- Select a face to cut holes.
- Specify dowel diameter, hole depth, dowel length, location type, spacing or number of dowels and offsets.
- Press the "OK" button.
- Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
- Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and choose "Open in Finder".
- Right-click on the "DowelJoint_macos.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added settings feature.|