OpenBOM for Autodesk® Fusion 360™Mac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
2. Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and select "Open in Finder".
3. Right-click on the "OpenBOM_macos.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- Navigate to the ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
Open a design in Fusion 360
Click one of the OpenBOM icons
If you have an OpenBOM account then sign in;
If not then Click Create an account
Close the browser tab once signed in
Sign in to OpenBOM
OpenBOM will create a Bill of Material
|Version Number||Version Description|
|OpenBOM™ add-in for Fusion 360 by Newman Cloud, Inc. Copyright © 2023|