Icon Set CreatorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The "Icon Set Creator" app is an Autodesk® Fusion 360™ add-in.
1) Under the "Add-Ins" menu, click on the "Icon Set Creator" button to create a new icon set from an existing image.
2) A file dialog window will appear to select an image file.
3) After selecting a suitable image file, a command input window will appear with the following options:
- Image Size - Displays the size of the image file in pixels (width x height).
- Create Icon Set - Click this button to generate the icon set.
4) After clicking on the "Create Icon Set" a file dialog window will appear to select a save file path.
5) Select a suitable save file path and click OK to continue to the next icon size.
6) Repeat step 5 until all icons have been saved (sizes 256x256, 128x128, 96x96, 72x72, 64x64, 48x48, 32x32, 24x24, 16x16).
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the MSI to install the app.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Support Contact: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|