Customizable Content CenterMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
Follow the steps below to insert the customizable parts.
1) Install the application
2) The app will appear under INSERT tab
3) Login with A360 account
4) Select the customizable parts with size
5) Click on the 'Insert to Design' button
Double-click the downloaded installer from Autodesk App Store to install the app/plug-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
If you open the Content Center and the existing joint origins are not recognized hit F5 to refresh the site.
If the UI freezes try Alt-Tab out and in again and hit the Ok button of the error message.
If you encounter some bugs or errors, feel free to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|184.108.40.206: - fix invalid thread length exception in adaptThread - remove Stop Add In message after Fusion gets closed (and so also the Add In) - fix a bug for MacOS self update 1.2.2: - automatic update for future versions (updates itselfe in the future - only one time install) - reads all components and user parameters of a design and is able to change them - checks for already inserted content by the Content Center, thus presets can be selected again - new possibility of creating and deleting joints - various bugfixes (shows if it is not connected to Fusion anymore, ...)|