Cut/Join by ComponentWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Step 1. Prepare your Cutting or Joining tool
- Create the body which defines the cutting or joining shape
- Right-click the body in the browser and click on Joining Tool or Cutting Tool
Step 2. Use a component to Cut or Join
- Add the component that you want to use to your model.
- Start Cut/Join by Component. You will find the button in the Modify tab of your Solid Design workspace and in several other workspaces.
- Select the target Bodies and the Tool Components. Note that the latter will be the component you’ve just added a tool body to. (See step 1)
- Check or uncheck Remove Consumed: When a component only exists out of Cutting and Joining bodies this option will make sure the component will be removed after completing its task!
Hit OK and watch the magic happen!
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
This tool comes with an extended help file including videos.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Bug fixed; a pop-up appeared on startup after the latest Fusion 360 update.|