Self-Aligning JigMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
Self-aligning jig add-in creates sketch geometry for a self-aligning jig for machining two-sided parts. This add-in allows you to specify the bottom left and top right corner of a rectangle and the tool diameter. It is particularly useful in woodworking.
- Draw a rectangle.
- Change the rectangle to the construction geometry.
- Press the "Self-Aligning Jig" button in the "Sketch" panel.
- Select corners and the tool diameter.
- Jig geometry will be created automatically.
Double-click the downloaded installer from Autodesk App Store to install the app/plug-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Added geometry preview feature. - Improved detection of directions in a sketch. - Improved license key input field.|