QR Code CreatorMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
The "QR Code Creator" app is a Fusion 360 add-in.
1) Under Create menu Click on the "QR Code Creator" button to create a new QR code and open a command input window.
2) The command input window will contain the following options:
- Text to Encode - Enter the required text for the QR code.
- Style - Change the QR code segment style between squares or circles.
- Segment Size - Change the size of each QR code "segment".
- Segment Spacing - Change the size of the space between each QR code "segment".
- Frame - To include a "frame" around the QR code.
- Frame Size - Change the size of the "frame" around the QR code.
- Extrude - Extrude the QR code into a solid body or only create a sketch.
3) Make the required changes to the options.
4) Click on the "Preview" button to create a preview of the QR code.
5) Click on "OK" to accept the new QR code or "Cancel" to abort the command.
Double-click on the downloaded PKG installer from the Autodesk App Store to install the add-in.
Note 1: If you see a message saying that it “can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, then right-mouse-click on the installer and click “Open”.
Note 2: If the installer fails to install, follow this link for more help:
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Added support for multiple line text e.g. Business card details. - Added a setting to adjust the size of the QR code "segment" spacing. - Added a setting to adjust the size of the QR code "frame". - New algorithm for improved performance and accuracy. - New icons and images to support high resolution monitors. - Minor user interface improvements.|