QR Code CreatorMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
The "QR Code Creator" app is an Autodesk® Fusion 360™ add-in.
1) Under Create menu Click on the "Create QR Code" button to create a new QR code and open a command input window.
2) The command input window contains the following options:
- Text to Encode - Enter the required text for the QR code.
- Segment Size - Change the size of each QR code "segment" (circle or square).
- Style - Change the QR code segment style between circles or squares.
- Extrude - Extrude the QR code into a solid or create only a sketch.
- Invert - Extrude inner or outer profiles.
3) Make the required changes to the options.
4) Click on the "Preview" button to create a preview of the QR code.
5) Click on "OK" to accept the new QR code or "Cancel" to abort the command.
Double-click on the downloaded PKG installer from the Autodesk App Store to install the add-in.
Note 1: If you see a message saying that it “can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, then right-mouse-click on the installer and click “Open”.
Note 2: If the installer fails to install, follow this link for more help:
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
Support Contact: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- User interface now automatically saves the user input values. - Minor performance and user interface improvements.|