QR Code CreatorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The "QR Code Creator" app is a Fusion 360 add-in.
1) Under Create menu Click on the "QR Code Creator" button to create a new QR code and open a command input window.
2) The command input window will contain the following options:
- Creation Mode - Choose "Single" QR code, "Sequence" multiple QR codes, "vCard" (Virtual Business Card) QR code or a "Wi-Fi" QR code.
- Text to Encode - Enter the required text for the QR code.
- Style - Change the QR code segment style between squares or circles.
- Segment Size - Change the size of each QR code "segment".
- Segment Spacing - Change the size of the space between each QR code "segment".
- Frame - To include a "frame" around the QR code.
- Frame Size - Change the size of the "frame" around the QR code.
- Extrude - Extrude the QR code into a solid body or only create a sketch.
- Extrude Distance - Change the depth of the extrude.
- Icon - Choose an icon to place in the middle of the QR code.
3) Make the required changes to the options.
4) Click on the "Preview" button to create a preview of the QR code.
5) Click on "OK" to accept the new QR code or "Cancel" to abort the command.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. Or, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
Or, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 10/11), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Support Contact: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Updated for the September release of Fusion 360.|