Xometry Instant Quote AppWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Open the Xometry Instant Quote App
- Login to the Xometry Instant Quote App
- Select a Component to start
- Click Analyze Geometry to start Geometry Analysis
- After Geometry Analysis successfully completed, click Calculate Estimate to get an Instant Estimate from Xometry
- Review DFM feedback from Xometry (If Applicable)
- Review / Purchase the part directly from the Xometry Instant Quote App (certain limitation applied)
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. Or, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
Or, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
This Xometry Instant Quote App is a partnership collaboration product between Autodesk and Xometry.
The App is designed to run as a standard Add-in and should be installed following the standard Autodesk Fusion 360 app procedure.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Production Release v1.0 The Xometry Instant Quote App version enables users to instantly get price and lead time estimates from Xometry, enabling design engineers to see the direct impact of design changes on their part’s cost and manufacturability without leaving Fusion 360.|