Halftone Image CreatorMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
The "Halftone Image Creator" app is a Fusion 360 add-in.
1) Under the "Create" menu, click on the "Halftone Image Creator" button to create a new halftone image.
2) A file dialog window will appear to select an image file.
3) After selecting a suitable image file, a command input window will appear with the following options:
- Image Name - Displays the name of the image file.
- Image Size - Displays the size of the image file in pixels (width x height).
- Creation Method - Choose creation method "By Size" or "By Hole Diameter".
- Required Size - Enter the size that is required for the final result (longest side).
- Minimum Diameter - Enter the minimum diameter for each halftone "hole".
- Maximum Diameter - Enter the maximum diameter for each halftone "hole".
- Required Border - Enter the size of the required border. This size will be added to the Required Size.
- Required Style - Choose halftone holes with a "Dots - Diamond", "Dots - Square", "Lines - Horizontal" or "Lines - Vertical" pattern style.
- Resolution - Adjust the slider to suit between "Fine" and "Coarse" resolution.
- Contrast - Adjust the slider to change the contrast between the "dark" and "light" areas.
- Inverse Image - Halftone holes represent "dark" or "light" colors.
- Negative Image - Make the halftone holes "solid".
- Preview - Click this button to generate a preview of the halftone image.
4) Make the required changes to the options.
5) Click on the "Preview" button to create a preview of the halftone image.
6) Click on "OK" to accept the current options or "Cancel" to abort the command.
Double-click on the downloaded PKG installer from the Autodesk App Store to install the add-in.
Note 1: If you see a message saying that it “can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, then right-mouse-click on the installer and click “Open”.
Note 2: If the installer fails to install, follow this link for more help:
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
- Can only read PNG image files.
- A large number of halftone "Holes" can take a very long time to process and may even cause Fusion 360 to crash.
Support Contact: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Minor improvements.|