Halftone Image CreatorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The "Halftone Image Creator" app is a Fusion 360 add-in.
1) Under the "Create" menu, click on the "Halftone Image Creator" button to create a new halftone image.
2) A file dialog window will appear to select an image file.
3) After selecting a suitable image file, a command input window will appear with the following options:
- Image Size - Displays the size of the image file in pixels (width x height).
- Required Size - Enter the size that is required for the final result (longest side).
- Required Border - Enter the size of the required border. This size will be additional to the Required Size.
- Required Style - Choose halftone holes with a "Dots - Diamond", "Dots - Square", "Lines - Horizontal" or "Lines - Vertical" pattern style.
- Resolution - Adjust the slider to suit between "Fine" and "Coarse" resolution.
- Inverse Image - Halftone holes represent "dark" or "light" colors.
- Preview - Click this button to generate a preview of the halftone image.
4) Make the required changes to the options.
5) Click on the "Preview" button to create a preview of the halftone image.
6) Click on "OK" to accept the current options or "Cancel" to abort the command.
Double-click on the downloaded MSI installer from Autodesk App Store to install the add-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
- Can only read PNG image files.
- A large number of halftone "Holes" can take a very long time to process and may even cause Autodesk® Fusion 360™ to crash.
Support Contact: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Fixed a bug with the German language material name. - Updated Python code version.|