Equation Driven SurfaceMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
- The Add-In can be found under the CREATE panel on the SURFACE workspace.
- Enter an Equation of the form z = f(x,y). Equations are interpreted using the math python package so exponents must be expressed as pow(a,b) = a^b. Read more.
- Specify a domain in x and y.
- Select whether the plot should be a solid body or not, if so, specify what the base of the body is defined relative to and the offset from that reference.
- Select the step size. Smaller step sizes give higher resolution graphs but take longer to process.
- Select whether or not to hide sketches used to create the surface.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
This is the first app I have developed for Fusion 360. Any feedback on how to improve it would be greatly appreciated!
The Equation Driven Surface add-in for Fusion 360 does not collect any user data whatsoever. As such no data is stored or shared with third parties.
For assistance, email email@example.com.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Can now set resolution by specifying either an interval length or a number of intervals Fixed a few small bugs|