CoroPlus® Tool Library add-inMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
General settings for the CoroPlus® Tool Library plugin are available in the MANUFACTURE workspace.
- Switch to the MANUFACTURE workspace and select the UTILITIES tab.
- Click the COROPLUS® icon to change the general settings. The CoroPlus® widget will appear on the top-right corner of the canvas
The CoroPlus® Tool Library settings allow you to:
- Turn ON or OFF the connection to CoroPlus® Tool Library.
- Login and Logout from your CoroPlus® Tool Library account.
- Map your Fusion 360 machines with machines created in CoroPlus® Tool Library.
For general usage and installation instructions please visit CoroPlus® Tool Library Support.
1.Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
2.Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and select "Open in Finder".
3.Right-click on the "CoroPlus_macos.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- Navigate to the ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
CoroPlus® Tool Library add-in only facilitates communication between Fusion 360 and CoroPlus® Tool Library. All activities like data mapping, conversions or assembly building take place on CoroPlus servers and don't use resources of your local computer.
Turning tools not supported yet.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|• Adjusted machine info harvesting to new schemas. Fixes missing machines in machine mapping.|