Rack Gear GeneratorMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
1) Goto Create menu
2) Click on Rack gear
3) Specify the parameters and choose "helical" in extrusion style to create a helical rack gear.
4) Click OK
Helical gear will be generated
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the PKG to install the app.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to/ApplicationsPlugins and select the app you want to uninstall
- Either drag the application icon to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
Gear names should be updated and written in a smarter way.
Cannot choose between units. Default units are chosen automatically.
No other shapes than helical gears yet, will come as soon as an issue with Autodesk® Fusion 360™ API is updated.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Fixed the hiding of parameters.|