Command Map for Autodesk® Fusion® 360™Mac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
The command map offers the following features:
- In-product panel that recommends commands to learn next based on your personal usage patterns
- Personalized recommendations of help resources, video resources, and peers that can help you expand your knowledge of Fusion 360 features
- A timeline view that allows you to see how your skills have changed over time
- Industry views to compare your usage patterns to experts in various industries, such as Industrial Design, Manufacturing Engineering, etc.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
For questions about the Autodesk Learning Engine project, or for feedback or feature requests for the Fusion Command Map, please contact email@example.com.
|Version Number||Version Description|