Find and ReplaceMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
Find and Replace add-in finds and replaces text in names of components, bodies or sketches. This add-in allows you to specify text to find and replace. It has options to include components, bodies, sketches, hidden entities, and match case.
- Press the "Find and Replace" button in the "Add-Ins" panel.
- Enter text to find and replace.
- Specify components, bodies or sketches.
- Choose the include hidden checkbox to replace the text in names of hidden entities.
- Choose the match case checkbox to replace the text with the same case.
- Select the preview checkbox to preview the names.
- Press the "OK" button.
1. Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
2. Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and select "Open in Finder".
3. Right-click on the "FindAndReplace.bundle-macos.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
|Version Number||Version Description|