Find and ReplaceWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Find and Replace add-in finds and replaces text in names of components, bodies or sketches. This add-in allows you to specify text to find, replace and include components, bodies or sketches. It has an option to include hidden entities and match case.
- Press the "Find and Replace" button in the "Add-Ins" panel.
- Enter text to find and replace.
- Specify components, bodies or sketches.
- Choose the include hidden checkbox to replace the text in names of hidden entities.
- Choose the match case checkbox to replace the text with the same case.
- Select the preview checkbox to preview the names.
- Press the "OK" button.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. Or, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
Or, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|