Tube Bending Data ExchangerMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
The app will appear in the MAKE panel of the TOOLS tab of the DESIGN workspace.
To export XYZ and LRA/YBC data of an existing tube to a file:
- Run the Export Tube Bending Data tool
- Select the tube to export
- Select the length unit: millimeter, centimeter, meter, inch or foot
- Click the Export button
To create a tube from XYZ data in a file:
- Run the Import Tube Bending Data tool
- Select the file containing the data
- Select the type of operation: new body or new component
- Click the Import button
1.Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
2.Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and select "Open in Finder".
3.Right-click on the "TubeBendingDataExchanger_mac.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- Navigate to the ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
The author of the add-in doesn't own a CNC bending machine. Always check the data using the machine software before production.
Due to the use of trigonometric functions, the LRA/YBC values can differ from the ones used by your CNC machine.
|Version Number||Version Description|