General Usage Instructions
The MakerBot plug-in allows you to launch a print to your MakerBot 3D Printer from the Fusion 360 environment in just two clicks using MakerBot’s cloud-based platform.
- Sign into your MakerBot account, click Login.
- After designing your model, click the MakerBot logo.
- You have the option to select everything in the design and send to My MakerBot OR you can select assembly parts individually and send them to MyMakerBot.
- Click Send to My MakerBot.
- Your browser will pull up your My MakerBot cloud interface.
- Select your printer and click Print.
Double-click the downloaded installer from Autodesk App Store to install the app/plug-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Initial release. Select assembly parts or entire assembly to be sent to My MakerBot’s cloud printing interface.|