3D PackingWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. On start of add-in the command button will be added in Make panel in the modeling workspace.
2. On clicking this command button one input window will appear with selection input and standard printer volumes list.
3. You have to select the bodies to be packed.
4. Then select the printer from the list.
5. On click of "OK" button the packing will be done for selected printer volume.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the MSI to install the app.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk Fusion 360.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Email us at email@example.com for any queries or issues.
Call us: +91 20 4009 8381 Centre for Computational Technologies 1 Akshay Residency, 50, Anand Park,Aundh. Pune - 411007 Maharastra, India
|Version Number||Version Description|
1. 3DPacking add-in is updated to provide standard printers for packing. User input for printer volume is removed.
2. Startup message box and waiting message box removed.
Version 1.0, 29/10/2015
1. Takes flexible printer dimension inputs.
2. Combines many small components in one single printing process with clearance.