Brick BuilderWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. SAVE your files before using this tool!
2. Only support BRep body, for meshes, please do "Mesh to BRep" first
3. Turn off the design history capture to make the building process quicker
4. In the Shape field select one body for the shape you want.
5. In the Brick field select another body, the final shape will be composed of this body, usually the brick should be smaller than the shape
6. Check/Uncheck is Hollow to make the final model to be hollow or not
7. Add Offset values to change the distance among each bricks
8. Click OK to run, it may take a while depends on the number of bricks
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the MSI to install the app.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|