SimScaleMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
After downloading and successfully installing the SimScale add-in into Fusion 360, you will be able to upload the current CAD model to any of your projects on SimScale. To do this, you will have to:
- Switch to the “Model” perspective inside Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Either click on the SimScale add-in icon in the “Model” panel, or “Launch the SimScale add-in” in the add-in menu.
- If you are not logged in, you will be asked to do so, and if you don’t have a SimScale account, there is a link in the authentication window which will take you to the sign-up page.
- After logging in you will be prompted to choose the project on SimScale to which you would like to upload the CAD model.
- Having selected the project, click on “Upload to project”. Depending on the geometry’s complexity, the upload may take a few minutes.
- You can safely logout at any point after completing the upload, by clicking on “Logout from SimScale” in the add-in panel.
- To continue working with your model, visit www.simscale.com/dashboard and open your project.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Launch the SimScale Add-in
- If logged in: open the add-in main dialog where you will be able to select a project from your SimScale account to which the current CAD model will be uploaded. - If not logged in: open the authentication dialog to sign-in to your SimScale account then, the main dialog will open automatically.
Log-out from SimScale
- If logged in: Sign out from SimScale and terminate your current session. A confirmation dialog will be shown. - If not logged in: Nothing will happen.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the PKG to install the app.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to/ApplicationsPlugins and select the app you want to uninstall
- Either drag the application icon to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Initial release: First geometry upload functionality|