Cadasio for Autodesk® Fusion 360™Mac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
- The app will be listed under the "Utilities" tab
- The user creates a product in Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Run the add-in to upload/update the product to Cadasio.
- Use Cadasio tools to create an interactive 3D manual.
- Publish the manual online.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Upload To Cadasio
Opens the Cadasio dialog where options can be entered and the model uploaded to the website so fully interactive 3d instructions can be created.
1.Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
2.Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and select "Open in Finder".
3.Right-click on the "cadasio_macos.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- Navigate to the ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
Plugin instructions can be found on https://forum.cadasio.com/t/plugin-download-and-install-guides/56
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Cadasio for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ - Build 18.104.22.1682 - 8th November 2022 Fix for when there is no Documents directory under the Home Directory Fix for x refs Fix for losing connection with server|