Install scripts or addins from GitHubMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
Follow these steps in Autodesk® Fusion 360™:
- open the Scripts and Add-Ins dialog
- select GitHubToFusion360
- click on "Run"
- copy/paste the URL of the GitHub repo to install
- check information displayed on the dialog
- click OK
Note that you must enter the complete URL of the GitHub repo, so it must start with https://github.com/
The script or the add-in is now installed. You need to manually run it from the Scripts and Add-Ins dialog:
- re-open the Scripts and Add-Ins dialog
- select the script or add-in that you installed
- click on "Run"
The script or add-in is ready to be used.
Double-click the downloaded installer from Autodesk App Store to install the app/plug-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback or questions
Write an explicit subject to your email (i.e. "GitHubToFusion360" + your problem)
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Ignore Fusion360AddinSkeleton.manifest file if present (see https://github.com/tapnair/Fusion360AddinSkeleton) Add history file|
|Add Mac support Add version number in title of the message boxes Fix some typos Improve app icon|