KeyShot 7 Autodesk® Fusion 360™ PluginMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
Simply click the KeyShot icon on the Quick Action toolbar (or select Render, Render in KeyShot 7 from the Render Workspace) and your scene will be sent to KeyShot via the KeyShot for Fusion 360 Add-in.
After the initial transfer, you can utizilize KeyShot LiveLinking by simply continuing to edit the scene and transfer the changes by clicking the KeyShot button again. The add-in will intelligently detect changes made to your model and only push those changes over to KeyShot to minimize export times.
Additionally, a KeyShot .bip may be exported by going to the Render Workspace and selecting Render, Export to KeyShot .bip.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the PKG to install the app.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to/ApplicationsPlugins and select the app you want to uninstall
- Either drag the application icon to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
- Maintains color assignments on the part and assembly level.
- Maintains assembly structure.
- Live linking – update model inside KeyShot.
- Autodesk® Fusion 360™
- KeyShot 7
- Mac OS X
Support is available at http://keyshot.com/help/ or via email@example.com
Support over the phone is available at (949) 274-8871 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00pm M-F.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Initial version for KeyShot 7|