Wavefront OBJ CreatorMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
The "Wavefront OBJ Creator" app is a Fusion 360 add-in.
1) Under the "ADD-INS" menu click on the "Wavefront OBJ Creator" button to open the command input window.
2) The command input window contains the following options:
- Bodies - Choose between "All Bodies", "All Visible Bodies" or "Selected Bodies".
- Quality - Choose between "Best", "Low", "Normal", "High" and "Very High" to adjust the mesh quality of the exported OBJ file.
- Scale - Adjust the output scale (default scale of 1.0) of the exported OBJ file.
- Normals - Include or exclude the vertex normal indices in the exported OBJ file.
- Materials - Export the material template library (.mtl) file.
3) Make the required changes to the options.
4) Click on "OK" to generate the OBJ file or "Cancel" to abort the command.
5) A folder dialog window will appear asking for a folder to save the files (.obj & .mtl files).
1.Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
2.Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and select "Open in Finder".
3.Right-click on the "WavefrontOBJCreator_mac.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
Note: If the installer fails to install, follow this link for more help:
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- Navigate to the ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
Support Contact: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Updated for the September release of Fusion 360.|