Wavefront OBJ CreatorMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
The "Wavefront OBJ Creator" app is a Fusion 360 add-in.
1) Under the "ADD-INS" menu click on the "Wavefront OBJ Creator" button to open the command input window.
2) The command input window contains the following options:
- Bodies - Choose between "All Bodies" or "Selected Bodies".
- Normals - Include or exclude normals in the exported OBJ file.
- High Quality - Increase the mesh quality of the exported OBJ file.
3) Make the required changes to the options.
4) Click on "OK" to generate the OBJ file or "Cancel" to abort the command.
5) A folder dialog window will appear to asking for a folder to save the files (.obj & .mtl files).
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the PKG to install the app.
Note 1: If you see a message saying that it “can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, then right-mouse-click on the installer and click “Open”.
Note 2: If the installer fails to install, follow this link for more help:
- Navigate to/ApplicationsPlugins and select the app you want to uninstall
- Either drag the application icon to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
Support Contact: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Added a "High Quality" export setting. - Fixed a bug with 'world space' body position. - Corrected the exported measurement scale.|