Wavefront OBJ CreatorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The "Wavefront OBJ Creator" app is a Fusion 360 add-in.
1) Under the "ADD-INS" menu click on the "Wavefront OBJ Creator" button to open the command input window.
2) The command input window contains the following options:
- Bodies - Choose between "All Bodies", "All Visible Bodies" or "Selected Bodies".
- Quality - Choose between "Best", "Low", "Normal", "High" and "Very High" to adjust the mesh quality of the exported OBJ file.
- Scale - Adjust the output scale (default scale of 1.0) of the exported OBJ file.
- Normals - Include or exclude the vertex normal indices in the exported OBJ file.
- Materials - Export the material template library (.mtl) file.
3) Make the required changes to the options.
4) Click on "OK" to generate the OBJ file or "Cancel" to abort the command.
5) A folder dialog window will appear asking for a folder to save the files (.obj & .mtl files).
Double-click on the downloaded MSI installer from Autodesk App Store to install the add-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Support Contact: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Automatic "Check for Updates". You will now be notified if there is a new version available for download.|
|- Added a "Save As" option. You can now specify a custom filename when saving. - Added support for French and Italian languages.|