GPX PostProcessor for Autodesk® Fusion 360™Mac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
- Download and Install this Add-in.
- Run Fusion 360.
- The Add-in gets loaded after installation automatically.
- Create an FFF setup, generate the toolpath.
- Now navigate to the “Actions” tool group in the toolbar and select “GPX Post Process”.
- A new dialog will appear, simply name your file, select your machine, and select an output folder.
- Click “OK” to post-process.
- Your print file will be saved to the output folder you selected.
Double-click the downloaded installer from Autodesk App Store to install the app/plug-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- go to 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
- OR, rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
Right-click the downloaded installer from Autodesk App Store and select Open.
Follow the installation instructions.
Open a command prompt and run the following command:
Portions related to GPX are Copyright (c) 2013 WHPThomas, All rights reserved. Additional changes Copyright (c) 2014, 2015 DNewman, MWalker All rights reserved.. GPX is distributed with this Autodesk software as a separate work. GPX is licensed under the GNU General Public License v.2, which can be found at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html. A text copy of this license and the source code for GPX (and modifications made by Autodesk, if any) are included
|Version Number||Version Description|