Size to Parts ListMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
Add size to Parts list, in the design workspace:
- Right-click one or multiple components and select Link Size/Description. The size in the component's description will stay updated from now on.
- Create a drawing and place a table: the component size will be shown as the component's description.
Remove link (and remove dimensions from the description):
- Right-click one or multiple components with a linked dimension; select Link Size/Description.
Note that Assemblies cannot be linked to their size. (If necessary, get in touch with the developer!)
1. Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
2. Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and select "Open in Finder".
3. Right-click on the "SizeToPartsList_macos.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to the ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
Manually changing the size in the description text will prevent the add-on from recognizing it as the previous dimension; on the update, new dimensions will be added instead of replacing the old dimensions.
Get in touch if you have any questions or requests: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1.1.2: Installation file replaced by manual installation files. 1.1.1: Decimal sign removed for users who do not use decimals 1.1.0: Added foot/Inch display formats; fractional & architectural.|