NoComponentDragMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
Select/unselect Component Drag in the Select dropdown to enable/disable component dragging in the parametric environment.
The add-in can be temporarily disabled using the Scripts and Add-ins dialog. Press Shift+S in Fusion 360 and go to the Add-Ins tab.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. Or, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- Navigate to the ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
This add-in is free, but if you like it, you can buy me a coffee (Ko-fi link).
The add-in is licensed under the MIT license.
The software is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages, or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software.
- Disabling component drag does not allow for starting window selections on top of components, which is the case for the built-in Component Drag option.
- Holding the Alt key does not temporarily enable component dragging.
Feel free to send an e-mail if there are problems with the add-in, or even better, report them here. Please describe exactly what to do to trigger the problem. Also, include any error messages.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|* v 1.0.2 * Fix for "Insert -> Derive" missing the insert panel. Issue #1. Credits to ZXYNINE (Github user) for locating the bug and providing an initial fix. * Optimized synchronization of Direct Edit and Parametric mode drag options. * Some code clean-up, by ZXYNINE.|