SimLab Collada Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™Mac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
How to get and use the plugin
- Download and install the Collada Exporter plugin for Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Launch Fusion 360 and Load a model.
- Click the icon "Simlab Collada Exporter"
- Save dialog box opens. Specify a name and save the file to .dae format.
The installer will run automatically when you download this app/plug-in from the Autodesk App Store to start installing the app/plug-in. OR, you can simply double-click the downloaded installer to start installing the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- Navigate to/ApplicationsPlugins and select the app you want to uninstall
- Either drag the application icon to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Major Compatibility Update.|