Random Pattern CreatorMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
The "Random Pattern Creator" app is an Autodesk® Fusion 360™ add-in.
1) Under the "CREATE" menu, click on the "Random Pattern Creator" button to create a new random pattern and open a command input window.
2) The command input window contains the following options:
- Shape Style - Change the pattern shape between circles, squares, diamonds, stars or text characters.
- Base Width - Change the overall width of the finished pattern base.
- Base Height - Change the overall height of the finished pattern base.
- Frame Width - Change the minimum distance between the pattern and the base outer edge.
- Minimum Shape Size - Change the minimum size of the pattern shape.
- Maximum Shape Size - Change the maximum size of the pattern shape.
- Shape Area Coverage - Change the density of the pattern shapes.
- Spacing Tolerance - Change the amount of space between the pattern shapes.
- Extrude - Option to create an extrude feature of the finished pattern.
- Base Depth - Change the depth/thickness of the finished pattern.
3) Make the required changes to the options.
4) Click on the "Preview" button to create a preview of the random pattern.
5) Click on "OK" to accept the new random pattern or "Cancel" to abort the command.
1.Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
2.Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and select "Open in Finder".
3.Right-click on the "RandomPatternCreator_macos.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
Note: If the installer fails to install, follow this link for more help:
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- Navigate to the ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
Support Contact: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Minor improvements. - Automatic "Check for Updates". You will now be notified if there is a new version available for download.|