3D Print Pro
3D Print Plus and 3D Print Pro are extended versions of the 3D Print utility shipped with Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
Many users on the Autodesk forum asked for a more flexible tool to export STL files.
3D Print Plus and 3D Print Pro are the answers to most of their requests.
Common features for 3D Print Plus and 3D Print Pro:
- Export BRepBody and MeshBody object
- Customize orientation of the exported object
- Ability to scale the object (uniform or non-uniform)
- Convert active unit to millimeter, centimeter, meter, inch, foot
- Mesh preview and mesh refinement option
- Name the STL file with body name, component name, date…
- Send the STL data directly to 3D print utilities
Extra features for 3D Print Pro:
- One-click export
- Save settings in the design between Fusion 360 session
- Export file in a binary or ASCII format
- Ability to customize the STL file header
- Convert the existing STL files (file format and unit dimension)
- Merge existing STL files
- Adjust graphics settings for the mesh display
3D Print Plus is freely available and 3D Print Pro must be purchased.
Both are available separately on the Autodesk App Store.
More information on the Fusion 360 forum.
About This Version
Version 1.18.0, 2/24/2023
Add support for UltiMaker Cura 5.2.2 Add support for BCN3D Stratos 1.6.0 Add support for Bambu Studio
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
Almost a necessity for hobby 3d priniting.
READ THE HELP FILE!
Thank you for this.
Makes exporting to Cura considerably less painful